What Is A Landing Page?
A landing page is a page on your website created specifically for a certain marketing campaign, It will be part of your funnel.
Visitors may click on this page after clicking on an advert, social media post, link etc.
They differ from the regular pages on your website as they have one clear message, single goal, with a single clear call to action! This could be buy a product, joining your mailing list, getting in touch about a service and much more
Landing pages should be designed to be focused and remove distractions!
What Can You Use Landing Pages For?
- Capture email addresses to help generate leads
- Lead the visitor to purchase your product
- Lead the visitor to get in touch with you about a service you offer
- Grow your email subscriber list
- Get visitor to enroll in your online course
- Get visitor to sign up to an event
- Get visitor to subscribe to a membership
Advantages Of LAnding PAges
- Increase Conversions
- Grow your email list
- Measurable to see how your campaign is working
- Great to make a good impression of your product or service
- Targeted messaging
- Can raise brand awareness