Why You Need Testimonials
Testimonials give an unbiased, non pushy sales voice that can help build trust, and convert visitors into customers! According to the latest online review statistics, nearly four in five (79 percent) consumers say they trust the reviews they read online as much as personal recommendations (BrightLocal, 2020).
– Market your services/product
– Help you stand out from competitors
– Help potential visitors overcome objections before buying
– Build trust and credibility
– Help with SEO – its fresh content, naturally filled long-tail keywords.
– Show you are a solution to a problem
– Show you care about clients
How to Add Testimonials To Your Website
Testimonials can convince and convert your visitor to get in touch or purchase a product, so it’s important you position them right and include the right information.
Top Tips For Adding Website Testimonials
Where To Add Your Testimonials
Testimonials Convert Your Visitors
Testimonials are an invaluable, powerful tool you can use on your website to increase conversions!
They build trust, giving your website visitor an insight as to how their life may change, or how your product/service can benefit them.
Remember to make this part of your monthly maintenance to ensure new testimonials are added, removing older ones (Especailly ones about services/products you no longer offer)